Trouble running an old game on windows 7?

Anexia 14:19 03 Aug 13

I am having real trouble getting an old game (Empire Earth) to run on my windows 7 computer. When i run it normally, the game goes 'full screen' but only runs in a small part (top left corner) and this is just for the menus. when i load a game, i get an error message that reads: This application requested the runtime to terminate in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information. Then it crashes. I have tried many things, such as playing around with my screen resolution, and changing the game's resolution in the settings but no dice. The only thing that kind of works is when i go into the properties and tell it to run in 640x480 mode in the compatibility section. When i do this, it goes properly full screen, and loads up really nicely but when i get to the menu its really zoomed in so i can only click on some of the options. I've tried running it in compatability mode for windows xp, and nothing happens. Anyone care to shed some light on this for me? Many thanks, Brad

catpwss 14:57 07 Aug 13

Does this help in any way?? click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…