System Information Problem Devices

banksiaman 21:15 16 Mar 11

I am having start up problems.I checked system information and under PROBLEM DEVICES I get the 3 messages as below in SYSTEM INFORMATION.

Do these messages mean anything that may help with my problem?
Thanks Patrick

MY START UP PROBLEM

My computer works OK except for start up.

It starts OK runs for 5 mins or so then goes to blue screen or keybrd etc freeze

power down couple of mins start again restart windows all OK for rest of day

If I do not wait couple of mins .Ii willl stop at various stages before windows starts.If it stops in POST and I get contiuos tone then I have to wait 10 mins or so before I can start it

As I said at the beginning once started the second time it runs no problems for the rest of the day

SYSTEM INFORMATION

System Information report written at: 03/17/11 07:43:08
System Name: JANANDPAT-PC
[Problem Devices]

Device PNP Device ID Error Code
Microsoft PS/2 Mouse ACPI\PNP0F03\4&242CC0DB&0 This device is not present, is not working properly, or does not have all its drivers installed.
sensorsview ROOT\LEGACY_SENSORSVIEW\0000 This device is not present, is not working properly, or does not have all its drivers installed.
NetGroup Packet Filter Driver ROOT\LEGACY_NPF\0000 This device is not present, is not working properly, or does not have all its drivers installed.

ams4127 23:08 18 Mar 11

Can you do a System Restore to a time prior to when the trouble started?

Alternatively, cut & paste the last error (netgroup packet) into Google. There are various answers which may help.

banksiaman 12:22 24 May 11

Thanks ams417 Should have replied but problem was getting me down. Turns out it was the +12 line was marginal.New power supply and have had no problems since.

Should have mentioned it was a ACER m3800 sent back several times under warranty .They delete all s/ware restore system to original and tell me there is no problem.

Moral under warranty only have problems that are so obvious that they have to do something

Hope answer helps someone else

banksiaman 12:25 24 May 11

added to above I was so sick of ACER that I figured it had to be hardware and replaced the power supply myself

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…