This Startup blocking

Craig.m 11:52 02 May 07

I read earlier that others have programmes being blocked from Startup and the options were to suppress the warning in the tray.

I had it blocking a warning that I had changed the startup, which is strange, so I ran the blocked software and up came the warning, ticked the don't warn me again and it will not cuaswe an issue until I next tweak the startup.

The real bugbear is that I have CCleaner on my machine, the startup blocks this too as I have it to run when the machine boots up. Even though it is blocked it works fine through all other means of activating it. How can I tell Vista not to block CCLeaner?

Craig

BurrWalnut 15:13 02 May 07

Do you really need to run CCleaner at every boot?

It seems unnecessary to me.

Craig.m 11:44 03 May 07

I run it due to kids on the PC and they build up a lot of rubbish, I suppose I can do without if it was a problem but am just a bit irked by this startup block doing the blocking and now way to tell it to unblock certain programmes

Wizards_Sleeve 12:18 03 May 07

mine blocks messenger for some reason, and no matter how many times i tell it to permit messenger, and it says its permitted, it still comes up with "Windows has blocked some programme blah blah blah"!! annoying!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac