Start Up problem with Vista

bagatelle 20:27 29 Dec 07

My computer will not start up correctly, when it first boots up all I get is the Acer page and it says click F12 to start and then comes up with several options I then have to click one of these and it starts up and works fine, this only started after I had not used the computer for a couple of weeks, can anyone help me in finding a solution. I am afraid I do not understand some of the terminology to solve this. Thanks

mazuk 20:53 29 Dec 07

Is there no Acer documentation about this? sounds like some kind of boot menu usually this kind of screen is displayed when several o/s's are installed, not sure if this is some kind of Acer funtionality or not.

bagatelle 20:59 29 Dec 07

Thanks for replying but did not get any documentation with this new computer everything was pre-loaded

anskyber 10:16 30 Dec 07

You should have in all programs the Acer management programs or utilities. Look for emanager and you can change things from there. click here

bagatelle 21:21 31 Dec 07

Thanks I will try this.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…