Sony vegas download problems

Danny8879 01:53 AM 23 Jan 11

Hi, I'm trying to start a project of recording video games but my laptop seems determined to make my life impossible as when I try to record it freezes.

So I've worked out that I need Sony Vegas, but I'm having terrible trouble and countless error messages getting it installed. If I try to install 9 or 10 it says I need Windows service pack 2 then that doesn't download as it hasn't got the right software or something. Then I tried Sony vegas 7 but that then needed C++ and that didn't download either.

Any help and advice would be really welcome as I'm running out of ideas (and patience!!!)

Thanks

bremner 11:08 AM 23 Jan 11

"it says I need Windows service pack 2 then that doesn't download as it hasn't got the right software or something"

I assume you have XP. If so if you right click on My Computer and choose Properties what version of XP does it say you have?

bremner 11:08 AM 23 Jan 11

Forget the last this is the Vista Forum - doh :o(

Danny8879 12:06 PM 23 Jan 11

I have windows vista home premium if this helps?

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 now: how to download and install Windows 10 even if GWX.exe is missing

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Nokia rolls out spherical camera for virtual reality apps

7 best iPhone web browser apps: Why Safari for iOS is still a better option than Chrome, Dolphin,…