Something fishy is going on - BSOD revival?

pascalcph 10:28 17 Mar 14

Hello,

So I am using a Lenovo G580 running Win8 with 64bit OS and such... (more available if required, but please guide me to it...)

This is the background. Some weeks ago I experienced the temp. profile problem, messed with the registry a little and lost all my desktop things but kept the program files intact- or at least I hope.

This morning (50mins ago) i turned on my laptop, reaching the Win8 desktop screen for 2 seconds the BSOD appeared, then a few auto-restart (which never made it pass the first boot up screen) +another few BSOD happened. I forced down (hold the power button down until all is quiet, fidgeted, and turned the laptop on again. It worked, except it seems this start up was much slower. I immedietly got onto the internet searching for answers, and downloaded a Whocrashed.exe, which reported details of 5 crashes (2 are of this incident out of ~6 restarts). Then I was bounced around the internet talking about Drivers, kernel & boot.ini... I'm very confused right now, is something in need of a fix in my laptop?

Thanks in advance!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…