software for xp and 2000 but not vista?

deejo 14 Nov 09

Hi I have been looking at needlework design software, it must be a few years old but looks perfect for what I want, my problem is it says it will run on xp and win2000 but it doesnt mention vista I have asked the seller and they dont know as the sofware is years old, would it run on vista home premium ?
thanks

BRYNIT 14 Nov 09

If we knew what the software was someone may be able to answer your question.

havencroft 14 Nov 09

It is possible, if it installs ok then you could try running it in compatability mode as xp or win 2000.

deejo 16 Nov 09

Hi there BRYNIT and havencroft,
the software I am looking to buy is here:

click here

or here:

click here

if someone could look at it for me and see if it was suitable for vista home premium thanks in advance.........

deejo 19 Nov 09

Lazarus The 2nd
thank you so much for finding that, my quick google did not come up with anything like that, anyway you have solved my problem, thanks!

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message