Snap.do... Problem Unlike Others?

Aceeee 12:54 16 Jan 15

Ok so this ain't the typical Snap.do browser stuff, the thing is I don't even have that, but the problem is in my 'Uninstall or Change a Program' Folder/Sector. snap.do is there. SO, I go to Uninstall > Their own ''personal'' uninstaller appears, and it doesn't actually uninstall anything, in fact my AV (Anvi Smart Defender) quickly reacts to a PUP - fiddlercore.ddl. And no matter how many options or variations of the un-installation I go through, it doesn't go away, but instead installs stuff which I manage to quarantine with my AV. So it just sits there, and the MOST annoying thing is I cannot uninstall anything afterwards, if I try to uninstall something else it just comes up with 'Please wait until.. uninstalling or being changed.' But nothing is being uninstalled!! I cannot find anything suspicious in TM either, so please help!

Aceeee 12:56 16 Jan 15

Oh by the way I also have to restart my computer in order to be able to uninstall things again

isca2 15:07 16 Jan 15

Revo uninstaller has helped me out a few times, so worth a try

click here

isca2 15:08 16 Jan 15

PS..Download the free version, not the paid for one.

isca2 13:25 19 Jan 15

Did this work ?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…