slipstream dvd of w8

sunnystaines 13 Mar 13

Am i right in thinking there is no way to make a slipstream dvd of w8 with updates & drivers if the w8 came pre installed?

tried to download an ISO but microsoft told me contact samsung but they do not provide a download link for w8 iso downloads.

rdave13 14 Mar 13

The only suggestions I can make is to create an image of your drive using something like Acronis, Paragon or freebie programs such as Easeus todo. If it's a laptop I'd also create the 'restore to factory settings' discs. Also create the 'recovery media' through Win 8, open the charms bar, then search, type recdisc in the search box under Apps. Click on recdisc and that will allow you to create a recovery DVD/CD that can help if you get boot problems. There's also an option to create a recovery usb drive, click here.

The best option, though, is to have an image available if trouble strikes.

sunnystaines 14 Mar 13

rdave13 thanks

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message