share calender on network

hvs 14:36 13 Feb 08

I have recently purchased a laptop with vista home premium. I have a home network to share files etc. I have managed to export my address book to the vista laptop from my other pc (Win xp Home)through the home network. Is there a way that I can export my appointment/calender into the windows mail program on my vista pc through the network? I have looked for other messages posted but don't see anything on this subject.
Thanks
Heidi

anskyber 15:10 13 Feb 08

It's Windows Calendar you use not the Windows mail program. Windows Live Mail is also available which rather confuses things.

The Calendar and importing/exporting can be read about with these links.
click here
click here
click here

hvs 17:52 13 Feb 08

thanks, I have already read this article on the vista calender, but it does not answer the question, "how can I export my calender on xp home pc into the home network so that I can view it on the vista pc". Maybe I missed something!
Thanks
Heidi

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…