ol blueeyes 16:54 PM 20 Jun 09

Can you please tell me what Security Programme you are using on Windows 7. Evertone that I use recommended by Microsoft causes Problems They either do not run properly or suddenly The Start up Repair Programme to run which does not Repair the problem so I have to reinstall Windows 7 again. I've installed it 3 times today. I've made a ""Windows 7 Repair Disc"" that does not solve anything.
Any suggestions please ?

tigertop2 17:02 PM 20 Jun 09

Forget about MS advice. Suggest you try the free PC Tools software which can be found in recent PC Advisor issues. I have it installed on 3 W7 PCs and it runs faultlessly . You can then turn off Windows 7 defender and cancel the W7 firewall since they are included in the PC Tools download

Forum Editor 19:38 PM 20 Jun 09

and AVG Internet security. Other than that I have no security software. My computers are online all day, every day, and so far I haven't had a single problem.

ol blueeyes 10:21 AM 21 Jun 09

Thank you both problem now overcome

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Rugby World Cup 2015 online: Watch live, catch up on-demand & stream the 2015 Rugby…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to watch Adobe Max 2015: See Adobe unveil new Creative Cloud features for Photoshop,…

Live Photo tips: How to take Live Photos on the iPhone 6s, how to view, share, edit and find Live…