SAMSUNG monitor drivers for W7

sunnystaines 16:28 PM 28 Oct 09

any found a link to download them

morddwyd 20:09 PM 28 Oct 09

I think mine was automatic.

I updated the graphics card, but the monitor just worked as normal, both om the RC and the retail.

sunnystaines 20:16 PM 28 Oct 09

thanks for feedback, still waiting for W7 was sent a week ago via royalmail

MIke 20:49 PM 28 Oct 09

I have a Samsung monitor it just worked after clean install of win 7 all I had to do was update graphics card drivers but that was easily dealt with by windows update anyway.

birdface 09:05 AM 29 Oct 09

Likewise I have a Samsung TV/monitor just put the Windows7 disc into the computer and Microsoft sorted all of the drivers out for me so i did not even have to run the Driver CD that i got with my computer.

birdface 09:14 AM 29 Oct 09

Royal Mail.
Maybe they should change the name to Snail Mail with a bit of luck you may get it before Xmas.
As I have the TV/Monitor my picture has a green tint to it.
I managed to sort that out on XP but so far things are a bit more complicated for me to get it on W/7.
No doubt I will find the solution eventually.

sunnystaines 11:11 AM 29 Oct 09

thanks for feedback using the monitor on vista at present and the picture is first class, hoping it stays the same on w7, i have noted all the display settings.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? Windows 10 is now available, so do you have to upgrade? 8 reasons…

Why Vodafone’s frequency choice should interest you: The benefits of 800MHz

Digital visionaries discuss Designing the Future

OS X Yosemite vs Windows 10: The Mac and PC operating systems go head to head UPDATED