samsung laptop boot up but screen is blank

lee1966 29 Oct 12

It worked ok up to now apart from many times when I clicked the back button it would not bring the privious page instead, it would bring blank page and then i had to close and start from beginning. today it worked ok until an hour ago, when the screen suddenly turned blank. i tried to shut down from the on/off button but the screen still blank and no button would have any effect on the screen. can any one help me?

jamieamunra 30 Oct 12

Hey buddy, try disconnecting from the main power then take the battery out for a minute or so then reinsert the battery and try booting again. I've seen this happen on many laptops and it could be a number of reasons. Overheating being the frequent one!. Make sure your laptop is not overheating. Good luck

toan 03 Nov 12
Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Behind the scenes at Silverstone, the 70th British Grand Prix: Hisense starts UK push with Red…

How Found created this skateboard, bike and parkour stunts-laden, single-take car ad

Apple Pay UK launch date, UK user guide and participating UK banks | Apple Pay to launch in UK on 1?…

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message