Run DLL Error loading

dotty44 00:39 AM 27 Dec 09

Every time i turn on my computer i keep getting a Error loading message C\progra-1\mywebs-1\bar\1.bin\F3SCRCTR.DLL,the specified module could not be has RunDLL in the top left hand corner, i uninstalled the program mywebs toolbar that my son loaded on to my computer , but i cant get rid of this message , i have done a clean up with with my antivirus program avast also superantispyware free edition, but have been unable to get rid of this message,can anyone help me please , thank you dotty44.

User-1229748 00:49 AM 27 Dec 09

try going to control panel-administrative tools-system configuration and then on start up disable anything there relating to mywebsearch

User-1229748 00:51 AM 27 Dec 09

could also try malwarebytes freeclick here

dotty44 14:07 PM 27 Dec 09

Thanks smackheadz that has done the trick, dotty44

dotty44 18:26 PM 04 Jan 10

I am still having a problem with this notice coming on everytime i turn on my computer,
I have done a complete clean up of the system useing all of these,Spybot search& destroy,Ad-aware,CWshredder, Malwarebytes, they all report that myway-mywebsearch has been Quarantined and deleted,but it is still coming up on my computer.
I did a run with everything in safe mode but it hasnt made any difference,Can anyone tell me if this is still harmfull to my computer or not ,as i am a pensioner and do not understand all the tecnical side of computers,thank you dotty44.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 4 UK release date, price and specs: Thinner, lighter, faster with new Type Cover and Pen

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Territory delivers realistic NASA screens for The Martian - as they will be in 20 years time

21 brilliant tips for Mac OS X El Capitan: The best new Mac features in OS X 10.11