Router problem

danny310890 25 Dec 11

I have a huawei echolife hg520 that im using as a wireless router for my modem which works but only when it wants too sometimes i can connect it works fine and the next day it does not assign my laptop a ip address

I have searched for a manual for this, there is one on the talktalk website but im not a customer of them, the router was giving to me by my sister a few years back when she had talktalk, I cannot download the manual from there

the router does not give me a lan ip, it directly assigned me its own ip from the modem 82.42.X.X, I dont want that to happen i want it too assign an ip of 192.168.X.X

I have lost my netgear router which i would use any day and bin this piece of crap, i have no other router but this so this will have to do for now

lotvic 25 Dec 11

You can download the full manual for the Huawei Echolife HG520 from the link on disqworld.net/forums ClickHere a member has put it on rapidshare

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message