Router problem

danny310890 18:57 PM 25 Dec 11

I have a huawei echolife hg520 that im using as a wireless router for my modem which works but only when it wants too sometimes i can connect it works fine and the next day it does not assign my laptop a ip address

I have searched for a manual for this, there is one on the talktalk website but im not a customer of them, the router was giving to me by my sister a few years back when she had talktalk, I cannot download the manual from there

the router does not give me a lan ip, it directly assigned me its own ip from the modem 82.42.X.X, I dont want that to happen i want it too assign an ip of 192.168.X.X

I have lost my netgear router which i would use any day and bin this piece of crap, i have no other router but this so this will have to do for now

lotvic 22:27 PM 25 Dec 11

You can download the full manual for the Huawei Echolife HG520 from the link on disqworld.net/forums ClickHere a member has put it on rapidshare

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 now: how to download and install Windows 10 even if GWX.exe is missing

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Nokia rolls out spherical camera for virtual reality apps

New Apple TV 2015 release date rumours: Apple TV 'launching in September' plus patent filed for…