Restore a restore point from earlier

sol_sun_ftm 12 Jun 13

If I use restore to restore my computer to an earlier time will that restore the restore points that were available then. The restore points on my computer don't go far enough back so I am hoping that restoring it ti the earliest possible point with then allow me to then restore further Or am I talking rubbish

Chronos the 2nd 12 Jun 13

No it does not work like that. The earliest you can see is as far as it goes back.

Nontek 12 Jun 13

You can put a tick into a box within the Restore setup to show More Restore Points, so you might see a few more.

I did a Restore of my Win7 earlier today, that's how I know. My restore worked perfectly although be patient, mine took about 20-25 Minutes.

sol_sun_ftm 12 Jun 13

Thanks that's what I thought, just clutching at straws Nontek that's what I did but still not far enough

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

Wacom Cintiq 27QHD review

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message