restore point reached with error after systm crash

arpit_rathore7 18:15 05 Feb 11

i was unable to craete a restore point(or should i say the restore point which were created were all shown up with this following error earlier,Error message was: "System Restore" did not complete successfully. Your computer's system files and settings were not changed.
"Details: An unspecified error occurred during System Restore (0xc0000022).
Anyways,today as i was updating my display driver,while uninstalling the old display driver and installing the latest one,my system didn't accept the driver and thus my system went out of order(more preciously,as i uninstalled the whole catalyst control centre,every icon was appearing bigger and my display adapter was also deleted). now, coming back to the problem, when i tried to go back to a restre point ,i actaually managed to get all my previous settings back but after the completion of system restore that same message was again there which saidError message was: "System Restore" did not complete successfully. Your computer's system files and settings were not changed.
"Details: An unspecified error occurred during System Restore (0xc0000022).
Now,i am a bit confused to what actually happened as all my settings were back and the system was there in its previous setings but then why i got that error message? is there something wrong with my system or what?

gengiscant 14:33 06 Feb 11

Type cmd in start search box.

Right click on cmd in the Program list and then select the option Run as administrator.

If you are prompted for an administrator password or for confirmation, type your password, or click Continue.

Type the following command sfc /scannow and then press enter.

This will run System File Checker and scan the computer which will replace the missing or corrupt files,if any.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation technologies coming to Siggraph 2017

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5