Remove unwanted programs

happyhotspur 21:05 03 Aug 07

I have had my computer infected with the Adware win32/slagent can anybody give me instruction how to remove this from my computer.

i have several different virus protections p[rograms on my pc includign window defender but every time I turn my computer on windows defencder tells me this program is in my computer and should be removed, which I do yet every time I re boot its there again.

How can I remove this?

Help please

tullie 22:28 03 Aug 07

Have you got any malware software installed like spybot,adaware etc?

happyhotspur 08:42 04 Aug 07

Yes I have spybot search & destroy and AVC. I have never been aware of using any software with adaware. I have looked in my installed programs and there is nothing from adaware

anskyber 10:05 04 Aug 07

Try the free A Squared removal tool. I use it with Vista. click here

happyhotspur 10:16 04 Aug 07

Thanks I will try your suggestion. the funny thing is its only windows defender that keeps telling me this win32/slagent is there. none of the other programs seem to locate it.

Probabilitydrive 10:28 04 Aug 07

This is what trend micro has to say about it click here use removal instructions at your peril, and whatever you do; back-up your files and create a system restore point.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…