You may try the followings:
1. Click Start, click Run, type regedit, and then click OK.
2. Locate, and then click the following registry subkey:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Protected Storage System Provider
3. On the File menu, click Export.
4. Locate a folder to save this registry subkey in, type savedProtectedStorage in the File name box, and then click Save.
5. Expand Protected Storage System Provider, and then click the user subkey folder that is directly under Protected Storage System Provider. This user subkey appears similar to the following:
6. On the Edit menu, click Delete, and then click Yes on the following message that appears:
Are you sure you want to delete this key and all of its subkeys?
7. Quit Registry Editor, and then restart your computer.