recovery disc

tomma 10:27 31 Oct 07

vista was instaled on my computer when i bought it and i didnt get any recovery discs, anyone got a clue how to make one .thanks

beynac 14:12 31 Oct 07

Have you looked at the manual? It is very likely that there is a Recovery Partition and there may also be a way to create a Recovery Disk. The manual will either be on the computer or it may be on a disk that you got with the computer.

If you can't find the answer that way, I suggest that you post details of the make and model. I'm sure that someone will then be able to help.

youtruth 16:12 31 Oct 07

You could Google "making recovery vista disc" !

Here's one link click here

skidzy 17:08 01 Nov 07

Basically as Beynac has said;

However,a preinstalled Vista normally has a repair/restore/recover option from safemode (tapping f8 on startup).

Here you will see several options,just follow the onscreen suggestions and follow the prompts.

Alternatively look in Start/All Programs
you may have something like TECHGUYS,this will cdreate a recovery/restore disc for you on a once only basis.

Again,you could also look for the hidden partition if one exists,normally tapping F10 or F11 on startup,this again will give you three options.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…