Recovery Deleated Lost Pics of Vista

Audio~~Chip 15 Feb 11

after getting my friends vista desktop up and running apprently his daughter managed to delete the Pictures within the Pics folder of Vista.

also found out this was done months ago as machine has been down for a while. does anyone recomend a freebie programme to run to see if the pictures could be found and restored without having to provide a registration or payment.

Thanks in advance for any calls. maybe someone in the group has been in the same situation ?

BRYNIT 16 Feb 11

You could try Easeus data recovery wizard free click here

Audio~~Chip 16 Feb 11

Will try it, but noticed it will only recover upto 1GB on the Free Trail.

dororof 16 Feb 11

You could give Recuva a try,

click here

it's a free programme that gets ok reviews.

BRYNIT 16 Feb 11

A list of the top 5 free recovery programs click here Recuva seams to be at the top of the list.

Woolwell 16 Feb 11

And when you've finished teach your friend about back-ups.

Audio~~Chip 16 Feb 11

I advise everyone I know with valued Pics, Docs & music to BACK-UP but do they take notice of what ya say. Will try the suggestions in order, hopefully not to find at the end of a recovery before having whats actually found it doesn't have to be paid for. will keep you informed

Audio~~Chip 16 Feb 11

but the type were not pic types, they were temp files. Oh well maybe next time.

dororof 05 Mar 11

Old post,i know.
If you are still looking give this a try,freebie.
click here
not used it myself but i now have it.

AirBender 15 Mar 11

You can retrieve all deleted lost pics of vista with the help of Kernel for FAT and NTFS, photo recovery tool software which instantly and efficiently recovery all type of pics from the partitions of the drive as well from the memory card.

Graham. 15 Mar 11
Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

Microsoft claims its new VR lens system is better than Oculus Rift's

Apple Music preview: Why Spotify should be scared of Apple's impressive new music-streaming service

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message