Re: Password problems

tobyjug472002 11:08 03 Sep 07

Hi there people, ive asked this question before but didn't print off the answer someone kindly gave me:
I appreciate Vista is security 'mad' but how can i disable having to put any passwords in when doing most timid things, ie., putting unwanted files in the recyle bin, i live alone so therefore there is nobody else going to gain access to anything, and as i use my Pc just for 'well' more fun than business aspects there is nothing i wouldn't be willing to let anybody see...if i was a shady character with lots of sensitive material on my pc it would be fine, but i'm not, can anyone help please, one again, i must be going senile cos i cant remember the answer to what someone replied a few weeks ago, i have another couple of help questions but if i could sort this annoying password issue out first with some kind persons' help i would be most grateful.

Thanks.

tufti 12:22 03 Sep 07

Sorry don't know the answer I have never used a password but if you click on "Your Postings" just beneath the welcome login info. you will be able to see what replies you got.

Pine Man 12:43 03 Sep 07
  tobyjug472002 12:49 03 Sep 07

i always knew i was losing my marbles, many thanks my friend :-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…