Rapport or Kaspersky Safe Money?

bakeri 09:33 07 Jun 15

Which of these shall I choose? At present I use Rapport and Kaspersky Internet Security 2014 but not Safe Money.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 10:25 07 Jun 15

Rapport can cause problems on some PC setups but as you already use it OK then stick with it as most banks support it for online banking.

rdave13 10:33 07 Jun 15

I agree with Fruit Bat /\0/. If both running ok together I wouldn't upset the apple cart.

tallboy 21:18 09 Jun 15

I prefer to use Rapport with the Kaspersky on-screen keyboard (Shift, Control, Alt + P brings it up) and Safe Money turned off. The only problem is, every time Google 'upgrade' their browser, Rapport no longer works until Trusteer catch up with Google. (That's the case right now with Google Version 43.0.2357.81 m - Rapport doesn't work with it.) So you need more that one browser. However, Rapport doesn't slow things down as much as Safe Money.

Tallboy

tallboy 21:18 09 Jun 15

I prefer to use Rapport with the Kaspersky on-screen keyboard (Shift, Control, Alt + P brings it up) and Safe Money turned off. The only problem is, every time Google 'upgrade' their browser, Rapport no longer works until Trusteer catch up with Google. (That's the case right now with Google Version 43.0.2357.81 m - Rapport doesn't work with it.) So you need more that one browser. However, Rapport doesn't slow things down as much as Safe Money.

Tallboy

bakeri 16:30 03 Jul 15

Thanks for the replies, Bakeri

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…