randomly taken out of fullscreen

BryanLaldjising 04:52 31 Mar 14

my HP Pavilion g6-1220sa constantly takes me out of fullscreen when playing games or watching videos in fullscreen. i've tried different fixes which i found online like booting in safe mode and scanning for viruses with multiple programs, updating drivers and starting up with only the necessary services but nothing seems to solve it. when i get taken out of fullscreen when playing games i see a process for a brief second in the taskbar then it disappears. I always use razer game booster when playing a game which is supposed to prevent me from being taken out of fullscreen but it doesn't help.

BryanLaldjising 05:14 01 Apr 14

no, thanks for the tip. is there a way for it to monitor all the processes in real time like task manager but for me to filter out all the processes that should be running so when i get taken out of fullscreen i should be able to identify it easily

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…