"MOVE TO" NOT WORKING

erinjoy 27 Jul 11

I AM UNABLE TO MOVE MY E-MAILS TO MY SPECIFIC FOLDERS. WHEN I CLICK ON THE "MOVE TO" BUTTON, IT IS ALL DARK GREY AND I AM UNABLE TO CLICK ON THEM. RIGHT CLICK ALSO DOES NOT ALLOW ME TO MOVE MY SENT E-MAILS. I HAVE MANY FOLDERS CREATED TO ORGANIZE MY E-MAILS AND NOW I CANNOT M0VE ANY. help

gengiscant 27 Jul 11

Turn off caps lock as it is considered shouting.

It always helps if you try to give a much info as you can, as guessing is time consuming.

Which email program are you using? what operating system are you using?

gengiscant 27 Jul 11

Sorry your post is in Windows 7 forum so that answers my second question.

erinjoy 27 Jul 11

Sorry about the caps. It is just in my hotmail,but I really need to keep my folders separate.

gengiscant 27 Jul 11

Can you open the folders in Hotmail?

Unfortunately I do not use Hotmail so am winging it here.

erinjoy 27 Jul 11

Yes, I can open all of the folders

gengiscant 27 Jul 11

Try posting here.Hotmail problems Or here Hotmail forum more chance of the specific help you need.Sorry I can't be of more help.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Behind the scenes at Silverstone, the 70th British Grand Prix: Hisense starts UK push with Red…

How Found created this skateboard, bike and parkour stunts-laden, single-take car ad

Apple Pay UK launch date, UK user guide and participating UK banks | Apple Pay to launch in UK on 1?…

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message