Protection Programs Win 7 Computer

Billp64 11:20 AM 20 Mar 13
Answered

Hi, Have had problems which I have now solved, have Avast Internet Security and System Mechanic on computer, is this enough security against attacks or do I need another program such as Malewarebytes or perhaps any another suggestions. I think an attack caused my problems and would like to make sure as secure as possible. Any suggestions appreciated, also not sure any more where to mark threads as sorted. Thanks.

Nontek 11:59 AM 20 Mar 13

No you don't have enough, but the addition of MalwareBytes would solve this. Others might say even more is needed, but as long as you have One good Anti-virus and one or two like MalwareBytes or SAS, plus careful use of the Internet and not opening 'strange' emails etc, you should be fine.

To mark thread as resolved simply click on one of the grey ticks on the right of the text area, then click on the Post button below.

Billp64 13:38 PM 20 Mar 13

Thanks very much will sort this out, appreciate your help.

Billp64 19:20 PM 20 Mar 13

Thank you very much for the link Malwarebytes Pro with the offer I have taken that up, bought and installed. Appreciate what you have done.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Sony Xperia Z5 launch live: Sony Xperia Z5 live video stream from IFA 2015 - watch…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

DxO One 'pro' camera attachment for the iPhone: UK pricing & availability

What to expect at the September Apple event: Apple announces 9 September event, sends out invites