problems with my cursor or diffrent ones

imsas 04:22 14 Jun 14

is Hi everyone I have a huge problem with my computer, it is whenever i type the cursor keep jumping to the beggining and on web the page keeps scrolling up and or down. 2 only write this text here took me forever please help as fast as possible i will try and describe the problem as best as i can:cursor keeps jumping to the beggining of my text so if i write something i have to keep on clicking in the box for every letter ALSO: the button 2 delete a letter does not work and the enter button does also not work and on websites it keeps on scrolling to the top or to the bottom one of either or if i watch a movie it keeps on making it silent (prob the same problem as when its scrolling to the top) Things i have tried: unplug my mouse and or deactivate my touchpad of those 2 nothing has helped also restarted comp several time please also note that my computer keeps on doing updates so i dont think its outdated ALSO its NOT ALL OF THE TIME sometimes thers a break for a couple mins i can use oit normally sometimes even for a couple houres I have also done lots of virus scans and nothing of that helped either

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac