problems with loading Adobe Flash Player

Keith100 18:35 19 May 14

I have downloaded Adobe Flash Player but lots of things I go in won't run as it says "Must have Flash Player installed" Adobe check shows it is installed & it appears in my 'Programmes Installed' When I have finished installing it I get a message from Adobe thanking me for installing it. I still can't run these programmes & still get the same message. I have IE & Windows 7. Would appreciate any help. Thanks. Keith.

alanrwood 19:30 19 May 14

There are two versions of Flash Player. One is for IE and one for Plugin browsers such as Firefox. Have to installed the correct version (The active-X version for IE). You don't actually say which version of IE you are running.

alanrwood 12:22 20 May 14

Hi Jock1e

I don't think it applies in Win 7 but I could be wrong and in addition the OP did not say it was IE11 he was using.

I tried to post a link to some info but the site rejected it saying it was spam sorry. Do a Google and go to a site Ask-Woody.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…