Printer Driver for Vista Premium

tobyjug472002 13:23 02 Jul 07

Ive just upgraded to Vista Premium, has anyone any idea where i can obtain a printer driver for my Lexmark X1100, it worked fine on XP, but it wont on Vista?
Thanks

crosstrainer 13:31 02 Jul 07

You should be able to obtain the drivers you need from click here If your printer is supported under Vista...sadly, not all are

agrielectrics 17:33 03 Jul 07

I have similar problem with a lexmark x83, i emailed tech support and they are collecting data for requests on their older printers and gradually adding them to the compatable lists. If yours is not on the list there is nothing you can do except email them using the link supplied by crosstrainer.

my work around was to keep the old pc and network them and leave the old printer connected to the old pc-this will work if i can get win 98se and vista talking to each other!

crosstrainer 17:50 03 Jul 07

Will not be supported, my multifunction x6150 has only print capabilities with vista...however, I have a wireless network, and all works well with xp and vista (the printer being attached to the xp pc...works on my laptop too.
I am going to buy a network printer that I can attach to the router shortly...tired of paying for cartridges am going down the colour laser route.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced