Print the way i want

Keith Farman 11:09 02 Apr 15

strong textWhen i receive a letter and I want to print it , when it printed it is in about size 24 yet the letter on my screen is small lettering is there any way i can control this please ?

john bunyan 13:25 02 Apr 15

You say "receive a letter". Do you mean a letter by post that you have scanned, or one that is a Word document as an attachment?

If scanned, what software did you use?

wee eddie 13:33 02 Apr 15

Could this be about email?

john bunyan 14:12 02 Apr 15

If e mail, what printer does the OP use. On mine there is an option , when printing an e mail, in "page setup" to define the font size, stile, etc.

tilly33

Do come back with more details.

Keith Farman 22:15 02 Apr 15

I receive the email in say 12 but when i print it comes out big

john bunyan 23:11 02 Apr 15

What printer?

When you go to "Print" a box should appear. On mine there is a "page option" which, if pressed, brings up a menu for you to choose font, size, colour etc.

lotvic 12:04 03 Apr 15

Click on 'File' - 'Print Preview' - and alter as desired.

Page setup can be accessed on the Print preview page as well as going straight to it from 'File' - 'Page setup'

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…