Print problems from Windows Live Photo Gallery

missepr 16:42 11 Jul 13

I am running Windows 7 64 bit and have a folder with over 600 small photos in. When I open the folder to view these then Select All the Print Option appears. I then choose Contact Print to get 35 images to 1 x A4 card, but when I do this the print preview shows most of the photos turn sideways 90 degrees to the right! If I print then this is how they are printed. This is of no use especially as they are all head and shoulder shots. I use an Epson SX 400 printer and I have tried all the Options within that but cannot solve this problem. It does not happen in other folders, just in one or two, but I don't think the number of photos are a problem as it happens with a folder that contains just 12 images. Can anyone please help with this because I have tried everything, it is so frustrating and I really need to print out these photos urgently. Many thanks in advance.

lotvic 18:45 11 Jul 13

Sounds like Windows Live Photo Gallery wizard is set to automatically resize and rotate to fit the contact sheet template.

or does it open the EPSON Easy Photo Print program? click here

missepr 07:54 12 Jul 13

Many thanks for your help. It does not open Epson Easy Print programme, so do you know how I stop Windows Live Photo Gallery automatically resizing and rotating please? Many thanks.

lotvic 20:30 12 Jul 13

It seems you can't, as there is no setting to alter answers.microsoft.com/en-us/printing-a-contact-sheet-of-pictures

lotvic 00:34 16 Jul 13

You can close this thread by clicking on the big grey tick below and it will turn green.

Then you can stick to your other thread click here for getting to grips with free program Irfanview which will do what you are wanting.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac