please help me ,error with windows vista

habs2habs 01 Jun 12

hi everyone,

please i really needs your help.

my brother bought me a Desktop windows vista 64 bit.

in the beginning i was having problem validating windows vista,after 3 times formatting,and reinstalling windows,finally it worked.

How this happened i had no idea at all

Now i have another problem,i am keeping receiving error saying:

The windows installer services could not be accessed,this can occur if the windows installer is not installed correctly,contact technical support for assistant.

i wrote to Microsoft technical support,she was really helpful.when i wrote to her she replied to me within hours.

she asked me to uninstall (bitdender antivirus),

i uninstalled bitdefender internet security,and tried to install(zone alarm internet security,and comodo internet security).

i could not install any of the internet security because half way installing the software,the error as above come on,and i can't install any internet security.

now my desktop without any form of (antivirus or firewall internet security)

Do you think if i buy windows7,i will have the same error,or will get any problem

i hope to hear from you very soon

my kindest regards habs2habs

onthelimit1 01 Jun 12

have a look at this link

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message