Piriform CCleaner 4.16.4763 not downloading

codexalimentarius 10:25 12 Aug 14

In March 2014 I got new PC with Windows 7. I have tried to update CCleaner to free version 4.16 without success. At present the program running is the same as I had on Windows XP. When I click on 'Download', I am then asked to save or Not. I 'save' but then, whilst it states it is downloading and remains thus for probably over 30 minutes, nothing changes. Any help for an elderly computer thicko will be appreciated. Thanks.

alanrwood 13:02 12 Aug 14

Download direct from Piriform at click here

frerrt 07:43 13 Aug 14

if you fail to download from its official site (however, I doubt that you'll fail, cuz it's almost impossible, but anyway), then here is another source for this app for your pc click here

Hope this helps!)

1]: [click here 2]: [click here

BT 07:49 13 Aug 14

Updated mine to this version on both XP and W7 last week without any problem. Normally get it from File Hippo.

codexalimentarius 15:26 13 Aug 14

Thank you everyone. Download is now completed. I had saved the file six times! By opening the first one, I was able to follow the steps to download version 4.16 successfully and have deleted the other 5 saved ones. I was obviously doing or not doing something very simple. Sorry to be a nuisance.

alanrwood 19:33 13 Aug 14

No problem, we have all been there at some time.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…