Pen flicks...

bennyhillslovechild 03:30 28 Feb 07

Having just recieved my new PC, with Vista home premium installed, I made the obligatory "ooh...isn't it pretty?" cooing noises and settled down to a night of installing all my hardware/software. Photoshop installed like a dream, but when I installed my Wacom graphics tablet, a new little thingymabobby (I beleive that's the offical, technical phrase) called Pen Flicks loaded up, and put a tab on my desktop. Fair enough, thought I - but i'm never gonna use it, and I for one can't find a way to turn the thing off....any ideas?

1832bchs 12:50 28 Feb 07

This link tells you all about Pen Flicks, and presumably, how to disable it.

click here

bennyhillslovechild 21:23 01 Mar 07

Thanks for that, I'll check it out. :)

Tel 00:28 02 Mar 07

I am amazed at the speed and accuracy of the handwriting recognition.
I plugged in my Graphire 1 Tablet, downloaded the latest driver and it just worked.

bennyhillslovechild 01:15 02 Mar 07

Oh it's good, no doubt about that, but I'm not a person who uses handwriting recognition very often (possibly because even I struggle to read my own handwriting!) and the pen flicks tab was encroaching slightly onto my pristine desktop :) I only ever use the graphics tablet when I'm using Photoshop, Illustrator, or sometimes with Poser, anyway.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…