PC Sometimes Crashing When Gaming

OliverBroomhall 22:28 05 Jan 15

So when I play Counter Strike: Global Offensive on full graphics my PC will periodically crash, about one every few minutes, by instantly shutting down. When I play on low graphics I am without this god forsaken problem for longer periods of time, however it will still crash occasionally after many hours of peaceful play time.

I play other games such as TF2 and Crysis 3 on full graphics with no issues. I have reinstalled windows multiple times. I have switched cases to a larger tower with more fans and better cooling. I have reapplied the thermal paste on my CPU heatsink.

All the temperatures of the hardware in my PC seem to be normal, CPU 40oC, GPU no more than 75oC, all cables and hardware are firmly in place and numerous checks.

Here is a link to the system event logs at the time of a particular crash; click here Intel 4770k GPU: Nvidia GTX 780 PSU: Bronze 80 Plus Corsair 750W Semi-Modular Mobo: Asus Z-97 Deluxe

Please tell me what the problem may be or how I can find it out.

CPU:

OliverBroomhall 22:35 05 Jan 15

I would also like to point out that I have done various CPU and Memory tests which have shown no faults.

StephenCrossland 00:19 06 Jan 15

I would start by checking for up to date drivers... click here

It might help out. s.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…