Pc freezes and not responds, deadlocks

nc00l 11:39 07 Nov 14

In title mentioned, plus often goes with blue screen of death, i delted the dump file with ccleaner so i cant upload it untill next bosd occurs but either im watching twitch or smth on internet my pc freeze and deadlocks only way is to restart it so he could work again pls help....

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 14:32 07 Nov 14

need the code of the BSOD

what ops system?

nc00l 15:08 07 Nov 14

accidentaly use ccleaner and deleted them but as soon as it happens again ill upolad, pc specs are 8gb of kingstone ram, amd phenom x6 1100t black edition, ati hd6870 vertex gpu, raidmax cobra 700w psu, msi 870A-g54 motherboard, and 1tb seagate hard drive.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 16:48 07 Nov 14

Blue screen view will give you a lot more info about what may be causing the crash.

nc00l 16:49 07 Nov 14

here is the dump file click here

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 19:34 07 Nov 14

ntoskrnl.exe errors can be caused by a lot of things bad memory is one, hard drive failing is another

You need to run memtest at least 8 times if passes 8 times with no problems then memory is OK but this will take several hours.

if the memory passes OK then you need to run some hard drive checking tools on you seagate drive.

Secret-Squirrel 09:46 08 Nov 14

"here is the dump file"

Apologies for contradicting Fruit Bat but I analysed your crash-dump file in WinDbg and got a different diagnosis. The reason for that BSoD was CLOCKWATCHDOGTIMEOUT which indicates a CPU hardware problem. Here's the Microsoft explanation for it:

"The CLOCKWATCHDOGTIMEOUT bug check has a value of 0x00000101. This indicates that an expected clock interrupt on a secondary processor, in a multi-processor system, was not received within the allocated interval."

This can be caused by an overclocked or overheated CPU.

If you've overclocked it then restore it to its normal defaults and see if that cures things. To check its temperatures, use a free monitor such as HWMonitor.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…