Online notification

ened 14:56 18 Nov 07

Is there a way to bring back the two little flashing blue tv screens by the clock, which notify you when on line and also show activity?

anskyber 15:05 18 Nov 07

Try right click on the taskbar, properties, notification area tab and select network. Apply and save.

ened 15:18 18 Nov 07

Sorted - many thanks once again

ened 15:43 18 Nov 07

Well I've found the icon but I always used to find it useful that it lit up when ever there was some activity.

Is this in the past - if so it seems like a retro step?

anskyber 16:11 18 Nov 07

Have you got a little globe next to the screens? The globe tells you there is an internet connection. See click here

anskyber 16:17 18 Nov 07

PS I think if you right click the small screens you can select whether to have the activity animation on or not, you can on mine.

ened 06:35 19 Nov 07

Thanks for that anskyber.

I have followed your instructions and have the icon but still no animation.

ened 13:26 16 Feb 08

I just thought I would revisit this to say that I have just instaled a Netgear Wireless router (As opposed to the Speedtouch modem) and suddenly the icons are flashing.

I suppose there is some logic there somewhere!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…