office starter free and windows 10

andy_b_73 09:06 12 Sep 15

hi guys i have 2 computers both running win 10, one had office starter on it before the upgrade and it still runs fine, it was win 7 before. Now other one was win 8 now 10 but did not have office starter on it but now its 10 it will not let me install it any ideas how i can get it to run

rdave13 11:30 12 Sep 15

Right click the installer and select Troubleshoot compatibility. Select troubleshoot program and select "the program worked in earlier versions of Windows....", next, select Windows 7 and select next. Try installing it now.

Jollyjohn 12:41 12 Sep 15

I tried this and got an error message that Troubleshooter would not run. However I successfully installed Office Starter on W10.

You need this update - click here know it is for 32 bit versions but it works. Right click on original installer for Office Starter and "Run as Administrator"

Once finished run the Patch, reboot, look for MS Office Starter (English) in the all apps list and open Word, accept licence and that's it.

I

andy_b_73 17:35 12 Sep 15

Hi Guys thanks for your replys

rdave13, had already tried that and got it to install, but when you went to run it it would not.

Jollyjohn that worked a treat.. thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…