Office Home and Student 2007

Graham. 23:20 PM 07 Dec 09

I understand I can install it on 3 computers at home. I have it on my Vista desktop and two XP laptops.

I am about to install Windows 7 as a dual boot on the desktop. Can I install this program on 7 without it causing a problem with Microsoft verification tool?

User-1229748 04:00 AM 08 Dec 09

you will need to look at the licencing in office but from what i have read looking into this it seems that microsoft will class a dual boot as two seperate installations so in answer to your question it seems the answer is no i'm afraid :o(

bruno 16:42 PM 18 Dec 09

I tried to install this programme on three computers but it rejected the third one. I rang them up and they said it was only licenced for two and I would need to uninstall the third one and after I did this they gave me a new 54 figure product key. I don't how they would check that I had uninstalled it as they only had my word for it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The 14 most useless gadgets of all time: nauseating, crappy and downright silly technology, from a…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Google Maps for web gets a Material Design-inspired makeover

New Apple TV 2015 release date and UK price: buy from Apple in late October, in store in November