Office '07 Upgrade Won't Install

Mike099 10:39 06 Jun 10

My MS Office 2007 Upgrade s/w has worked fine on my Vista system for 3 years. I recently upgraded from Vista to Win 7(a complete reformat), and my Office Upgrade installation asks for evidence of prior Office applications such as Works which was part of Vista but apparently not Win 7. I have my old Vista product code but do not have the discs as my HP system had all the s/w on the hard drive partition. I made recovery discs some time ago but they never worked. What should I do now? Thanks for any suggestions.

mrmillimetre 10:52 06 Jun 10

Have a lok at this click here might be of some use

Mike099 10:59 06 Jun 10

Thanks for the response, but your link suggests inserting the CD of one of the qualifying Office products or suites. Unfortunately this is what I am missing. My previous Vista was all on the HD with no discs.

mrmillimetre 11:00 06 Jun 10

ps you need a qualifying product otherwise you cant do it borrow something from a friend if you can and also as a matter of interest works is not a part of vista it was inslalled by the computer manufacturer

Mike099 22:50 06 Jun 10

Right. I think I will purchase a cheap set of Works CDs and use that. Thank you for your help.

kristain 08:37 07 Jun 10

I think now Office 2010 are comming in market you should purchase office2010 with new features.

mrmillimetre 14:27 07 Jun 10

Have a click here seems not to unreasonable

chub_tor 18:32 07 Jun 10

click here for Office 2010 at a reasonable price.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac