Norton Antivirus 2007 issue!!

tarkus 21:37 18 Feb 07

just brogh the latest version of norton antivirus 2007 from on disk from pcworld with the vista capable sticker on the box. Installed fine after downloading required update to let program run in Vista Ultimate X64 version.
All installed fine apart from one thing thats bothering me there doesn't seem to be a scanwith option if you right click a file or folder. pretty sure that option is there under winxp home or pro so wonder why not there now or am i being blind, stupid or what ever any ideas welcome.
thanks
Keith.

crimbo 11:30 19 Feb 07

I Have Norton 2007 with home premium and on my right click menu i have the option "Scan with Norton Internet Security", so maybe you'll need to uninstall and reinstall it. Mine came preloaded with a new laptop.

yep mine works too, just installed vista, removed nis 07 beforehand, redownloaded, entered my key and seems fine with the right click scan with feature.
click support and run the fix it tool

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…