No upgrade path to Win 7 for us

canarieslover 25 Jun 09

It sems as though we are not going to be treated to the same upgrade path as previous Windows allowed. A complete retail disc will be shipped. click here

ulrich 25 Jun 09

I will not part with my cash no matter how many people tell me it is the best, just because it was a freebie.

Input Overload 25 Jun 09

Just as well I have a close friend in Florida.

AL47 25 Jun 09

ive never bought an OS only ever changed when buying a new comp

seems like a waste to me, and its quite a lot of money, id buy it for say £30 otherwise stick with vista

Armchair 25 Jun 09

£150? Nearly buy a new PC for that. How long do you think I can carry on using XP? Getting on for seven years now.

OTT_Buzzard 25 Jun 09

I think they were saying it's £79.99. Bit of a confusing article.

Armchair 25 Jun 09

Have I misread it/ If I wanted to swap out XP for 7 in this PC, it would set me back £149.99, wouldn't it?

Not that I would............

norman47 25 Jun 09

all those who forked out good money for windows ME, er I mean Vista will be chomping at the bit to buy the next WOW factor, 7.

The vast majority of sales will be just like Vista, you are forced to have it with a new machine unless you can get the drivers and upgrade it to Linux or XP.

OTT_Buzzard 25 Jun 09
  Al94 25 Jun 09

I want a new laptop and was hoping that there would be an upgrade as I dont want Vista on it - will just have to wait a while longer now!

Forum Editor 25 Jun 09

from Speakers Corner

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message