Network Problem In Windows 10

Guest 635694 13:46 11 Mar 16

When I updated my Windows from 8.1 Pro to 10 Pro 64-Bit this problem arises. When I click on Change adapter settings, a window pop's-up saying this: "This file doesn't have a program associated with it for performing this action.Please install the program and if one is already install,create an association in the Default Programs Control Pannel".

Can anybody help me to tell why this is happening and how to resolve this problem?

I am not able to understand which type of file association this pop up window is talking about and because of that I am not able to create the association in the Default Programs Control Panel?

Another problem is when I try to open the settings of my LAN I get a pop-up window saying this message: “class not registered”.

So, Please Help Me………… Thank You.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 15:00 11 Mar 16

Why would you want to change adaptor settings?

if the internet connection is not working the check in device manager that there is not an exclamation mark against the lan or wireless drivers, if so the update or uninstall and reinstall the drivers.

Guest 635694 15:04 11 Mar 16

Net is working, but I am not able to view the setting's due to above problem,and there is no exclamation marks against the LAN and wireless drivers.

Fruit Bat/\0/\

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Samsung Galaxy S8 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

What’s happening in VR right now: From psychedelic art to combat therapy

Siri not working? Try these troubleshooting fixes