nero7 premium not compatable with vista

neo1 19:29 04 Jun 07

hi ive installed vista on my pc and nero 7 premium is not compatable with vista when i went to the nero website to upgrade the software it said the serial number was invalid and the nero program was only bought 2 months back, are there any other software similar to nero that runs on vista thanks in advance

anskyber 19:40 04 Jun 07

Did you try this for the download? click here

TalYasis 19:40 04 Jun 07

It is working just great for me but not everytime in Vista.
Granted it works much better with XP but that's stating the obvious.

If you have a valid copy then install it then go to the Nero site and download the Update.What is actually downloaded is not really updates but it gives you the latest version 7.9.6.0 of Nero 7.

By the way it takes a long time to download the 283,99 MB so choose the Mirror Server for better speeds.

TalYasis 19:43 04 Jun 07

You may have to re-start after it likes to remove your current version.However,it does'nt automatically installs the Update for you.It likes you to do it!

Ben 216 21:30 10 Jun 07

When the update removes your Nero install, it leaves behind the cd key, so if you have Nero working (at least to the point where it accepts your cdkey) you can install the update and you should be ok. Has fixed a few errors for me.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…