NEED PC BUILD HELP FOR ELDER SCROLLS ONLINE

unekmike 02:39 AM 25 Jan 13

hi i have a lap top with pretty low specs and im really wanting to be able to play the elder scrolls online when it comes out.

can someone please tell me what i will need to replace and if it will work for my laptop CHEAPLY so be able to play this game. the specs of my laptop are;

ACER Aspire 7741 processor: intel pentium CPU P6000 @1.8 GHz RAM: 3.00GB (2.74GB usable) System: windows 7 home premium 64bit OS

only has intel graphics media accelerator HD

so will someone please give me list of parts that are compatible with my computer along with prices. i do not have a lot of money so they dont have to be the top of the line parts, just some parts that will make it possible to play this game. i have read that this game does not have extreme system requirments. any help will be greatly appreciated

thanks, mike

Chronos the 2nd 07:40 AM 25 Jan 13

I am sorry but there is very little you can upgrade on a laptop. You can add memory or a larger hard-drive but the main components,the processor and graphics card you cannot upgrade except for some high spec and expensive gaming laptops. Your laptop is very basic so you might struggle.

You can try this Can you run it. but it does not list Elder Scrolls online yet but it does list Elder Scrolls etc. This will at least give you an idea of your laptops capabilities.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus launch live: What to expect from Apple's 9 September 2015…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This installation lets you control a laser and sound show using your mind

Apple's special event invitations decoded: A look back at 13 of Apple's most cryptic invites