My PC restarts or shutdown automatically

Rajat cool 12:21 18 Mar 17

I built a pc about 8 months ago.Didnt had any problem till 7 months but from last 1 month i am having this problem.It usually happens when i am playing csgo or far cry 4 or Division.But not every time.For example it never happened in GTA 5.

My Specs-

CPU-i5-4460 GPU-Gtx 750ti RAM-8 GB MOTHERBOARD- Gigabyte H81M-S WINDOWS-10 PSU-450 I dont think problem is with my specs as i have played all modern games on high settings.Thanks

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 13:53 18 Mar 17

Open it up and check for dust/ fluff (especially if you have pets in the house)

while in there check all connections are tight and the cards are secure in their slots.

Rajat cool 17:43 18 Mar 17

Already cleaned it 2 times today but still the same problem.There is no dust/dirt.I am really confused now.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 20:03 18 Mar 17

Run a memory test. or could be failing PSU.

what shows up in event viewer?

putorjuy 09:04 20 Mar 17

Did you checked your cpu temp?

Rajat cool 09:33 22 Mar 17

Did everything and cpu temp is also normal.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 16:23 22 Mar 17

HAve you looked in Event Viewer?

Rajat cool 09:12 24 Mar 17

It says "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly".

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 21:29 25 Mar 17

looking more and more like psu

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac