my cursor in vista

MarkOne1 17:58 05 Nov 08

Hi,

I found a cursor problem when my PC+Vista was brand new, but it can not be solved until now.

The coordinate of the mouse cursor is at the tail not at the head! So, when I click a file name, the file underneath would be opened; when I move the cursor to the edge of the IE window, the double head arrow will appear in the bottom-left of the edge.
Sometimes, in some situation, it works ok.

Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

MCE2K5 01:10 06 Nov 08

Have a read through this click here Two pages, Several Fixes.

crosstrainer 06:44 06 Nov 08

Can also be graphics driver related....Make sure you have the latest drivers for your card installed.

MarkOne1 21:17 06 Nov 08

Yes, you are right! It was the video driver problem. The company put the wrong version of the driver into the brand new PC they sold.

crosstrainer 05:27 07 Nov 08

That's why I have alway's built my own! Glad you are sorted....The probelm would have been ten times worse in games, making them unplayable!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…