My computer wont stop crashing!

zodiak224 30 Oct 13

Hello,

My name is Sam. im 15 years old and i like to go on my computer alot.. but it has now come to a point where im just fed up. i got this computer about 1 ago and its crashed since the first day. i have sent it to shops and they dont have a clue whats wrong. i cant send it back because it was off some kind of scamming company. what happens is ill be playing a game? or watching somthing on youtube and a screen will just happen and sau

":( Your computer has run into an error"

I then get this message when the computer restarts

Files will be sent to microsoft

C:\Windows\Minidump\103013-24390-01.dmp C:\Users\Samuel\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-61406-0.sysdata.xml C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP

Please help me!

Thanks sam :)

chub_tor 30 Oct 13

This is a duplicate thread enter link description here please close it by clicking on the grey tick to the right and this will turn green. We can then concentrate on your other thread.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Why Formula-e needs to go faster

How Instagram spots trends

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message