MSVCP71.dll file missing

roymack69 15:25 18 Dec 13

When I start my computer windows 7 64 bit I receive the message

MSVCP71.dll missing ApVxdWin.exe I have to dismiss this 7 times. Inicio.exe I have to dismiss this once. RoxWatchTray10 I have to dismiss this once.

I have to dismiss all these warnings before my computer will work.

I have put the file on google and I receive half a dozen programmes that say they are free but when I go into them they want me to sign up for and pay for the programmes. That is not a problem but I don't know which are genuine and which just want the money

My Panda virus software doesn't work because of this problem, also on eotwo other programmes don't work. Any advise would be appreciated.

Regards & A Merry Christmas to all of you.

Roymack69

difarn 15:49 18 Dec 13

Have you been onto the Microsoft site? You say that you have been onto sites asking for money but this may be a dangerous thing to do.

Here is a link to the Microsoft site in connection with MSVCP71.dll error

1: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows7-windowsprograms/eerror-message-msvcp71dll-is-missing-linked-to/4d605445-5018-4dfe-9a2b-eeecc5702dcd?msgId=c3985d16-1813-4af5- bbd0-c834718fccaa and I suggest that you follow the troubleshooting instructions. Inicio.exe error relates to your Panda security - see Microsoft forum here. It may be necessary to uninstall and reinstall it. RoxWatchTray10 error relates to Roxio Easy Media Creator but sometimes this happens because of malware. Can I suggest that you download the free version of Malwarebytes and run it - make sure it is the free version. I would be inclined to do this as a first step.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 10:11 20 Dec 13

Inicio.exe and ApVxdWin.exe is part of your Panda antivirus try reinstalling panda

RoxWatchTray10 is part of roxio media creator

I suspect the .dll is also part of these programs

a reinstall of both should stop the problems.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation technologies coming to Siggraph 2017

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5