MS Outlook 2003

Unclekev 13:32 23 May 07

Ihave just installed MS Office Outlook 2003 on my Toshiba Satellite Notebook with MS Vista Home Premium. It works fine on my main user account ut when I try to create another MS Outlook account on another user account it "fails due to an installation problem" Vista doesn't seem to create a "personal folder" for the second user to store thier data. All other stages of the account creation work including the "test acount settings"
Any Ideas?

Kate B 15:08 23 May 07

Do you mean you're creating an account for another user? I suspect you'd have to set up a separate user account for them in Vista.

Unclekev 16:34 23 May 07

I had already created the other user acount in Vista but when I try to create an Outlook account for that user for their own existing email address, Outlook / Vista doesn't create a personal folder for that user to store their data. I'm wondering is this another compatability problem with Vista?

Unclekev 10:28 24 May 07

I should have checked Outlook Help and would hve found out how to create another profile by going to Control Panel and selecting Mail rather than User Accounts and created the profile and new email account from there. Problem is solved. Thanks to Kate B for response.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now